(1) What information do we collect?
(6) Security of your personal information We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
(8) Your rights You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to: (a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at ZAR150); and (b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a certified photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address). We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
(9) Third party websites The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(10) Updating information Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. You are free at all times to amend your personal details on your account profile on the website once you have logged in.
(12) Credit This document was created using an SEQ Legal template.